Location: Boise, Idaho
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE! St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Nurse Apprentice to join our Medical/Surgical's units. We have part and full time openings, day and night shift for:
Med/Surg 5- Ortho
Med/Surg 6- General
Med/Surg 9- Neuro
- Med/Surg 5- Ortho
Focus on Orthopedic Care. Specialize in total joint replacements but take variety of patients overall. Post-Op EENT, general med/surg. 3 beds are dedicated to epilepsy monitoring, only designated unit for that in the valley.
- Med/Surg 6- General
- The Boise Med/Surg 6 offers a wide range of skillsets that will help you become a skilled clinician toward your career goals in medicine or working in a fast paced and fulfilling work environment with others who enjoy having a good time! Skills include: catheters, ostomy, drains, wound vac. Surgery types: Bariatric, Vascular, Urology, Colorectal, Acute care surgery, Plastics, Gynecology, Cystic fibrosis, and medical patients.
- Med/Surg 9- Neuro
- Boise 9 East Neuro Med/Surg Unit is a 34 bed med/surg unit specializing in the care of patients with a range of neurological disorders including: ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, spine surgery, cranial surgery, neurointervention, and other medical-neuro disorders. 9 East is an incredible multidisciplinary work environment, known for its teamwork and passion for patient care with a vast array of opportunities for professional growth and development. We are a Joint Commission Certified Spine Program of Excellence and Certified Primary Stroke Center of Excellence.
- Med/Surg 4 - Oncology
Every phase of the cancer continuum, from diagnosis and treatment to palliative/symptom management and comfort care. post-surgical patients, patients receiving chemotherapy and some medical-surgical overflow. Those interested in an ICU-type experience will be able to care for patients who are critically ill and need close monitoring/intervention.
- Sign on Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with procedures as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 years' experience
- Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.